4.11.08

Twilight Movie: Critic

Okay so Twilight (The Movie) is sure to come out on 26th of November here in the Philippines. I’m not that happy though which in my dictionary means JUMPING, SCREAMING and LAUGHING about it. Yep! you’re right about that. It seems awkward though. Me, a Twilight fanatic, hates the Twilight movie… Well, nothings impossible in my little dictionary. =D

So now, here comes the 1 and only reason of mine..

1. I hate the casts. Why?

  • Robert Pattinson doesnt pass the standards of Edward Cullen
  • Kristen Stewart doesnt seem to have any expressions at all- only her serious face! Bella in the book seems to be a joyful person you know.. (in my point of view)
  • The other casts playing the Cullen family doesnt look much (young and beautiful)

Simple. End of Critic.

No comments: