29.11.08

London Picture


Ok so there I am, this pic was taken on November 21, 2008. I'm sitting near the post, obviously, and just take a look at the place! Isn't it wonderful? It was taken somewhere in London. Why did I say London? Simply because it looks like it and the structures, the posts, paths, green things, are very similar to the inside of the gardens of the palace in London and lastly it is in London! (Ok, forgive me if I'm daydreaming again...) I mean, ugh! Hell I care! This pic cant be taken again and its just a once-in-a-lifetime shot at the magnificent spot!
Ok so go back to what I'm saying... (Resume the tikal story) This somewhat garden of a queen was built to her by her husband, the king. As you can see there's a tomb thingy there, the queen is very religious so then, Christ is inside there (statue)... I'm there because we were having a research trip and meditating trip and add there the field trip! I'm holding a notebook there and at the back you can see a person thats writing, thats Kat. Oh well, maybe we're truly professionals that was allowed to enter the palace. That palace, just so you know, is very precious because of its preserved history and ofcourse because its a palace. Duh! And not all people can enter there! There maybe 4 out of 100 who can go there, so see! hahaha Suck for you though, you missed the beauty of the past!

4 comments:

blueflame said...

the tikal story...hay

blueflame said...

can i hav your cam?

tippie said...

of course NOT! bwahahaha

katkat said...

wahehe..funny ang tikal story!haha..b q kng anu gd q da ka kit.anon sa pic..ehehe..neway kyut ang story ah.