4.11.08

The 'Eye Reader'

Look into my eyes…

why…, are all the things you see is true? how sure are you? me who is me doesnt know what i feel? so you assume you know better than i do? hell! i know myself and i know what i should know. you who only looks at the outside and doesnt even feel the same thing that i feel, judge me of what i feel that you know is true? hell! and you tell me you can see it in my eyes? where the truth is that all you can see is the mocha eyeball staring at you. hell!

so not true.. and you, you speak of the past which i tell you is forbidden! and say that you see the past in my eyes longing for its de ja vu? hell! never! in short, you’re the worst eye reader ive known in my whole entire life! making judgements without even digging more infos..

-no offense betch. just a blog, a blog it is.

No comments: