4.11.08

Bitches

TAKE NOTE: ONE MUST READ THIS IN A BITCHY-TONE OF MINE. . .

(if you don't know how, just tell me whenever we meet of how to pronounce all of this)

Now I believe that everyone is truly different… uhm… It’s not a late realization for me but it’s just that back then, I don’t seem to mind the people around me that I don’t understand. i just take them for granted believing that its just temporary or the usual phrase in my mind ‘they’ll change.’

Having experienced them all over again made me feel irritated. Just like saying ‘this is way overboard bitch!’ (sorry for that though). I mean I tried to tell her what she’s doing isn’t right to people’s eyes but she kept insisting that she knows what she’s doing. F#@%! So then there she goes, hated by people around her behind her back! And I’m one of them!

So that’s her consequence! I helped her but she’s just so self-centered not to hear other people’s thoughts. So sorry for you bitch! (sorry) tsk tsk tsk..

So not sensitive! I hate people who’s like that… Or people that possesses that kind of attitude..

So there you go.. Another clue of what I am. And hey! I’m not bad… As you can see I was trying to help her. GOSH… People…

I can’t deny that im like that sometimes but hey! I say sorry to them afterwards cause I know what im doing and sometimes I can just be a plain biatch! hahaha May the best bitch win!

No comments: