10.11.08

Death and Laptop

gerald:
nahospital ako ah

me:
HWAT? now?
nau natabu?
*Anu

gerald:
sang sat....

me:
oh.. t ra kman kagpun

gerald:
gani...

me:
so.. tapos kna ospital?

gerald:
sa bacolod!! wahaha

me:
huh huh??? sa b ka na hosp?
im lost

gerald:
ya

me:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....... bongga! didto gd ya/?
ugh! xoxyal besty ko!!!

gerald:
as i was eating the shrimps, i started to feel that my throat is itching and also my lips. so i stopped eating the shrimps. but after 4 hours i started to cough and my left eye started to itch. so my mom texted my tito if what are we going to do. so he said that i should go to the hospital because it maybe critical because if i will not go the hospital i might experience anaphylactic shock that could kill me on that very same day.here are the first time experiences:1. i was hospitalized. (2nd time but this was the first that i can remember)2. an oxygen was put on me.3. i was on a wheel chair.4. i lie on the hospital bed.5. i had experience inhaling and exhaling in the brown bag.6. i had to take 3 kinds of medicine for my allergy.
basaha

me:
finshed
so?
u cud die???? (l8 reaction)

gerald:
yeah!!!!

me:
dont kid around geh
dis is serious

gerald:
i am not kidding the doctor said that if the allergy will go to my heart thingy the
i might experience anaphylactic shock

me:
ugh!!! so.. so... b4 u die u MUST write a letter that i will have ur laptop =D

gerald:
can you imgine me taking 3 kinds of medicine and i hate taking them!!

me:
its ok. den dont take em.. so dat i can have a laptop =D


SO.. AGAIN, I WAS VERY MEAN.. I MEAN THE GUY COULD DIE ANYTIME AND I'M STILL SAYING THOSE THINGS! DAMN! BUT AVTUALLY, I WAS JUST BEING HONEST WITH IT.... =D

2 comments:

enzo said...

wahahaha.... tep, funny ni yah!! buang ah...

tippie said...

oh well.. im rude!