4.11.08

Broken Vow

Oh ok… So I didn’t fulfil my oath… My promise I mean that I will finish the freakin’ stupidest assignment! Well it’s not that stupid it’s just that why in the hell do we still need to rewrite everything that’s present in the book… Sigh… Maybe our teacher is just busy that he has to do this torture to us…

Erase! Erase! Erase! Back to the topic! Okay, so I didn’t do the oath, I didn’t finish the homework. Hey but guess what? The deadline was moved to next Monday! So that gives me enough time to finish it. Yeah yeah I know, still it doesn’t affect the oath…

Heya! Hahaha this just popped out on my mind! “Why in the world would you even care of my stupidest oath?” Well let me tell you this, as what I have said in my About section, all these posts are just my thoughts. And of course it one way of challenging myself (I don’t even know if it challenges me, hell! never mind). Well its not the word challenge, its its oh I don’t know! This expression or this appropriate word of mine doesn’t seem to have its place in all the dictionaries!

Anyways, hmmm… Oh well, life, I just love putting my thoughts in here. And besides I like typing and all… Shix, the hell I’m talking about? Oh well. Have a nice day to you all (that includes the aliens and other forms of living things).

No comments: