8.11.08

Energetic Fingers

Im hungry. End of first sentence. Gosh! I know I know its obvious, stupid me! Oh well, I just don't know what to do now. I'm here sitting on a chair colored red, has wheels, and you know, it can twirl(rotate, oh I just dont know what the term is). I'm facing the monitor of the computer, obviously. Gosh! I cant believe I said the obvious one again! Hell! Anyways, I'm looking at the keyboard watching my fingers stretching and curling up again and again just to reach the different scrambled letters on the keyboard. They look like legs of spiders actually only bigger and its colored flesh, obviously because its a hand! Gosh! I did it again! Another obvious one! Oh well..

After 5 mins...

Heya! I just ate 3 sandwiches. The first one was with a peanut butter, second was with a cheeze whiz, and lastly with the lady's choice (I dont know what was the flavor). Oh well... I'm afraid that my tummy won't bear all the variety of sandwich spread that I just ate!

After 3 long seconds. Just looking at the fingers on the keyboard, legs crossed on the red chair, wind blowing from the electric fan, overhearing the sound on the TV that is on (obviously!), and wondering why I have this whitish something on my naiL...

Hey! I'm sleepy so obviously I will go to sleep. So, ciao! May I have a good nap sleep and have a fairytale dream where I will meet my Prince there! Yipee! Then we will ride on a lavender pony (I wonder how that pony is going to carry us), my hair is somewhat like curly, my gown is most sumptuos, I have a crown on my head and so is my prince, my skin is fair white, and my prince is the most perfect one: handsome, white, funny, tall, understanding, sweet as an over-concentrated strawberry juice, and accepts me of who I am. Plus knows what he wants and needs when he's with me! (ooooh! so like heaven or paradise, whatever!)

Sigh.. If only it could be true. Oh well, I think its only true in my dreams.. But that doesnt stop me from hoping that it will someday come true! And why not? I'm pretty (I guess, DONT OBJECT!), I can go with the flow in short I'm good at social interactions (again, DONT OBJECT!), I'm smart (everyone is, DONT OBJECT!), I think I'm the perfect partner (for the last time, DONT OBJECT!), and so this is the most saddest part, I'm not athletic (okay, so you can OBJECT! =D) even though sometimes my body shows that I am(DONT OBJECT!). Weee! Okay so stop the in-your-dreams emo emo(I dont even know why I said that!) and go to bed now! Gosh! Oh so many chaka chaka echusan here and there! Gosh! Oh well, this is for real now, I got to go and have a good nap sleep! Au Revoir!

Oooops! I nearly forgot! My name means 'CROWNED'! O diin kda? Bleh! The name Stephenie not the Tippie one. Oh well, Theyre still the same coz I still derived it from my original name(duh! do I have a fake name?) Oh well, dont mind what I have said just now, I dont really know what I'm talking. Maybe I'm just sleepy.. Ugh! This is real now. I've got to stop this fingers of mine from typing! Ugh! Stop it!!!! OKay.. Damn! I'm still writing, ooops no! Typing I mean. Oh okay... This is way overboard 'fingers'! Sigh.. Zzzzzzzzz....

At last, the last paragraph and I hope the last sentence. PERIOD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I OBJECT!
hahahaha
-roeyna-

Anonymous said...

ugh! ooops! hahahaha yey! u object at the part where im not athletic? cool! thanks roeyn! hahahaahah lol

-tweepy-