4.7.13

Vining All Day Long

I recently found out about this app in Apple and it's so awesome if there's a Vineland I could go pack up now with only my phone and charger with me (of course with some undies and a couple of shirts and napkins....ok nvm) I mean it's the new tumblr on the face of this planet. Sucks on those though who doesn't have any knowledge about this app.. Actually, it kind of makes me happy that not all people know about it. Just makes me one of the few who knows about them cool hawty funny dreamboy kinda guys out there.

It's so easy to manage with only 6 seconds alotted for each viners so even though internet sucks it like a turtle snail, you could still actually watch it whole and wont be a whiner when what you watch just stopped and you have to start all over again to get the whole story (like in youtube especially during slow internet.)

So, I just updated my Vine and wth! there's a revine button now! At first I dont like it coz there'd be like revine revine revine seeing double double it'd be hard to navigate with all the double double I've already seeeen. Ahu-hu-hu but afterwards, I'm actually enjoying it. Thanks alot for my weak judgemental judgement.

Now check this out, for some reason this cracks me up..

https://vine.co/v/hWKq6KWMWql/embed

No comments: