5.7.13

Black Out and Midnight Ramblings

It's exactly 1:28 AM in my time here, raining outside and can hear every single drop of rain on the roof and the mud splash. As obviously as I am, I'm still awake in the hour of signing out to dreamland.. How I want to sleep badly but thanks to my beloved wi-fi internet who kept me awake for like 24 hours these recent nightsss, I have developed insomnia.

Oooh! The electricity is baaack and kicking good! Finally, I thought I was gonna be awake looking internet-deprived-zombie aka bored-to-death look until the sun came up.

FYI I'm actually feeling goody two shoes here when the black out made its way yesterday at around 7 PM and since then I just ate dinner and went straight to bed until around 12:50+ AM. I'm good with tracking time eh pirate?

Well, what bothers me at this time of the rainy night is that I have a seminar taaaday and I don't have a single idea what time and where it's going to be held. Oh yes, I'm a sucker for this. And no, I am not lost..sometimes yes I can agree to that. It's just that anything related to school, my pinna just redirect the sounds from hearing it and my pupils just go blurry when something comes up. Hoorah for my ignorance!

Oh well, it's still raining. My hed is throbbing with sleep deprivation? Or I don't know.. I'm not sleepy so it's entirely something else like lying wide awake for an hour now..

How I wish I'm like my pops who when lies down, falls asleep instantly. Poof! Snore. Just like that in 5 blinks of an eye.

No comments: