7.7.13

Heavy Regret

I cut my friggin hair short just because it was feeling a little too many in my scalp. My effin perfectly thick natural healthy anybody would die for long black smooth straight soft hair!

I dont know what has gotten into me to cut it when just before leaving the house for the parlor, I had a great instinct not to do it but wth I went anyway! I totally believe I'd die first in any situation of life and death because of my twisted will and  instinct. Hate it so much. Cried two effin times within 4H after the haircut. What can I do? Its done.

Ive grew this hair for more than a year and poof just like that because of my i dont know mind, its gone! I feel a heavy very heavy heart right now its getting hard to breathe and swallow whatever..

 
And dont even think about saying oh it looks okay because it does not! Why which one is better?! The long one right then it just naturally comes that the asdfghjkl short hair is ugggggggleh!
 
I am so angry so sad so depressed I can die already. Please if only I can undo it or grow my hair short in a split minute like tearing a paper then just taping it back.. Life.

No comments: