6.7.13

The Other Side of the Planet

Having watched all the movies lining up your list, cleaned the whole house literally..there's nothing more to do (in my world there is none) So I went to go to my old chat page that I used back then like 6 years ago, chatango.com and chat with some foreign people and make some friends. So there's this guy who seems kind of awesome so we chatted in Skype just now. And it was video chat. You could just imagine me being all nervously shaky and my palms and soles were dripping with nervous sweat..

We chatted awkwardly at first the smoothly then I hung up rudely. Thanks so much to my sneaky father who went straight to me probably knowing what Im doing and kept nagging me. Oh well, it's kinda great that it ended too coz we dont really have anything to say much to each other. He's 17 and wth I just said that Im 19! Why did I do that?!

He looks pretty handsome and yes handsome. HAHA But of course Im a sucker so I didnt tell him. He's going to the army and well I wish him good luck.

Ahh I dont ever want to do this video chatting again. I get all stutterish and dumb who smiles up till the end of the conversation.

Lastly, we have 12H difference and well it was weird when I skyping with the sun up and shining brighly and he gots the moon. :D

No comments: