12.2.13

Scrap booking: Royalties Theme

Long time no blog, blog! Oh, how I miss how my fingers go wild with the keyboard sputtering and typing nonsensical things..like now. TEEHEE. Okay, so we were given a project to make a scrap book about antidepressant drugs. Goodie luck, it's my forte..or so I assume. Damn, here comes the regret creeping in the back of my brain saying "You shouldn't have taken nursing! You of all people who is a feeler who think she's an artist should have pursued that feeler-talent!" Bla bla bla. Anyway, here's a sneak peak (it's the WHOLE deal!) of what we made.

jajaaaang!
 Used felt paper textured cartolina! Still haven't finished the cover page. Blank mind on this one. 





 Ah this one looks like a nine-tailed fox! 




 I really have no idea why I drew hands there, it looks creepy as hell. Creepily elegant!




 Oh.. This oneis nvm. I've ran out of cut-out designs and silver ink.



 And I'm special mentioning here my book buddy, Avox Veekisi for this amazing doodledoo!



 Ah this is the part where the silver pen died.



 And a special mention here to my very "ARTISTIC" friend who just pasted everything that she reaches, Mrs. Youngerwife.


 Hello to you too, Mrs. Youngerwife.

 The look from infinity and above! 



No comments: