12.2.13

Morbo

Hey hey hey. It's hasn't been a minute since I last posted (actually it's still loading due to the pictures). Oh well. Tonight, I'm gonna present you my ever adorable cutiepatooooties wallpaper featuring, Morbo! From Futurama tevilivision series. Since I lovapalooza green, especially light and neon green, except mint green, I think he's so made for me! Feeler mode on, sorry about that. FURTHERMORE (oh I how I love that word), he's an effin' alien! And if you know what I mean...I LOVAPAPAPAPAPALOOOOOZASKI aliens, especially the alien in the Toy Story!

So here's how my desktop looks like, isn't it lovely?


Aww. Don't get all shy about it, Morbo.. Me loves you!

So check out Morbo live in action!  Clicker this link Morbo Live In Action and I swear to Morbo, you'd get tons of air in your stomach! BTW, Morbo's a news anchor just so you know. So he's quite popular and popular. Have fun fun fun!

No comments: