12.2.13

Harris Twins

Bristish boys equals love around the world! Since my beloved Avox Veekisi is a die hard fan of Britsih boys, she shared this to me. And ooh once you've watched them, you can't just stoooop! Just wanted to shuuur this to you. Aren't I so generous? and kind? Well, most people would prefer to keep silent about their new found lovapalooza addiction. I'm not one of them..sometimes. Well then, pirates, have fun!

By the way, they're twins and it doubles the oooh glitters in the eyes! *sparkle *sparkle

PS These vids are certified to be ooohlaloved by guurls. Not sure with men though. But if you men of humanities happen to like them, well I wish you good luck and a happy happy happy gay lives! Just kidding!


For more videos check out Jack and Finn The Better Twins!

No comments: