27.5.14

LAST 2 WEEKS: Day 3

05-27-14 Tuesday

Here I am sleepily lying on my cuddly bed. Today was supposed to be a round two rampage shopping event for me with my siblings. Due to some misunderstanding and achy muscle leg pains, good bye round two for today. Instead of being a lazy piece of flesh, we got our baggages sorted out, itemized, weighed, and finalized for good. My mom while being miles away from us was having Facetime and seems like she was there with us packing our things too. On the up/downside of having my mom watching us is getting some of our clothes packed you're-going-with-me to you're-staying-here-in-the-sunny-country-to-rot. I don't really know what to feel with that decision but decided to go for the positive side. Then rampage shopping it is when we arrive at the maple leaf! The only question left hanging is how much we can afford. Thrifty kid dilemma here.

***
Avocado shake time! Ooh it looks like it's going to rain. Can already here the loud cricket sounds and it's only 3pm! Ah this warms my heart. I will miss these calm moments here in the sunny country.

No comments: