26.5.14

LAST 2 WEEKS: Day 2

05-26-14 Monday

Got all the last remaining 2 weeks here in the sunny country scheduled and set. Why, where ya goin, what's up with that? -I figured you'd be wondering, if not, then let me just tell you a big change in my life right now. Me and mah dear homies are going to stay in the maple leaf country for good! Yep we aren't going back here in a very long time unless I got me some overflowing money boos. *Pardon me for my words and all, I'm listening to... Summertime by Will Smith, good ol 90's rap


Okaaay.. As I have said, we are goiiiing♪♪♪. Well we are going to start a new life there...from scratch. Aww but luckily it seems my fambam is a little too much on the brighter side. Yey! True that nothing is easy, we gotta crawl our way through but with determination, patience, and support from each other, I believe it's going to be a good life especially when we're going to be reunited with our supermom for almost 6 years! Gotta love that part! -BIG CHANGE IN LIFE STORY END-

Moving on about today's Day 2 happenings which is I think is kinda random worthy to post, we went to mall to buy all the stuffs I needed and wanted. So I emptied all the php coins from my water mill bank and counted them like for an endless time. When I finished being all finance business CEO, I got all giddily happy to have summed it in an unexpected amount! Seems like my college student years saved up some good money! That's just the good part. Next up in my counting session are all the foreign money I've been given in different occasions by different loveable people. These money go waaay back since highschool. So I decided to get them converted to php. What good does it do when I can't use it in the maple leaf, granted it could be a savings, but when you got no money on hand anymore, it;s much useful in dire situations like this. Again, after receiving the php converted money, it was like KAPOW! I think you already get the idea of what it means. :>

Now this is where the highlight of Day 2 comes, I got on an impulsive rampage shopping! I WAS NOT being like a spoiled bratita, I even gave it lot of thought before buying this and that. Looking back at my thoughts earlier, it seems like I knew for sure that they were a good deal and worth buying. However, the typical me always had second thoughts AFTER I already bought it and when I'm already at home. Shining and glittering things before my eyes in the mall just suddenly goes gray and dull when I'm already at home. It seems like my house is a reality puncher. Well, just great. :|

No comments: