14.5.14

Grown

I was studying my face in the mirror to see just how much it has changed. And as much as it pains me, I have to admit it changed A LOT. Some people wouldn't have noticed it themselves with their own face because they'd have been fully accustomed to it or they just didn't look closer. In my case, I could see it crystal clear. It's a minute change but still visible. I've lost that school girl touch of mine. All I see now is a grown up woman. I think my face became more distinct and of course adult like.. To be honest, I'm kinda scared and totally not happy. Oh well, we are what we call mortals. 

Although my face has now aged, my heart and mind is still stuck in my school days, still behaves like a brat, watches cartoons and plays Barbies (with my midget cousins ofcourse!). Ah what a wonderful life.. At the very least I'm so thankful to have been given a chance to be alive tadaay! All hail the Lord! Amen! 

So this, my friend, is my recent matured look. Yah I have a very fine eyebrows, too fine that it's not very visible. HAHA

No comments: