27.4.14

Polaspired

Polaroid-inspired, 'polaspired', get it?

It has been awhile since I blogged and when I blog, I go all out! If you (but I know you wont, who in the right mind would go check just to make sure?) take a look back into my previous posts, they were mostly done in one day in another month in another year. You get what I mean? HAHA Oh random ramblings it is.. When it hits you, you just gotta do what you gotta do you know. Just letting it flow out even if they don't relate to the topic, like what I'm doing now. Whoops.

Okay so I labs editing. I love it. I feel passionate with it. I can devote myself to it. Well, in another lifetime I will pursue whatever course that is related to it. IF I still have the spare time and loads of cash, why not try it in this life, right? We'll see, we'll see.

Here ya go, I love how the color jives with each other.



No comments: