26.4.14

Back to Racking Brains

On 12/ 7-8 /2013 I took the Philippine Nurse Licensure Exam and on 01/15/2014 PRC released the board passers of 10K out of 35K board takers. With God's grace I passed on my first try. Unfortunately its been more than 3 months already and I'm still in the idle phase. One could say in a harsher vocab as in an unemployed state of life, unproductive phase, or wasting life phase. Not that I don't disagree but well I have my own personal acceptable reasons.

I am actually planning to work out in the wild with the beavers and maple leafs! The exam is but a stepping stone to be my legal credentials (not that it would do much help there). So with all the idle waiting here in the big hot oven place, I decided to start feeding my brain once again with knowledge my memory have flushed out without notice from me. Oh I just hope the knowledge would hold on well until the exams knowing my short memory is a pain in the ash. 

While feeding my brain about mommies and babes, I can't help but notice my bookmark about faith and   thought it appropriate for me in the moment. After one long 30mins, my artsy side kicked in and I had a tough time holding it in with no success, I went to do what I do best, editing. So this was the result, a crappy not-so-special image as I would have liked it.


The quote says "Faith gives us the courage to face the present with confidence, and the future with expectancy." 

No comments: