23.11.09

Another Controversy

note: before reading this post, it is a requirement to read first the 'my New Moon moment'


After watching New Moon, as soon as I and my cousin got out of the movie house, we instantl debated on the 'gay' guy that was sitted next to me back there inside the mivie house.
We were totally bugged by the fact that that guy inside there totally looked like a Korean.
I have no doubt that he really is a Korean. My cousin agreed with that too.
However, what he said back there to me was a pure hiligaynon tone! I mean, there is no way a pure Korean guy can speak fluently like that and plus the fact that it was really a gay tone!
My cousin said that maybe he has been living here in the Philippines for a lot of years now that's why he can speak fluently.

But i never, until now, accpeted that kind of theory of hers. It's just so awkward. With all those spikey hair of his! There is no way that he has been living here for many years! His classy clothes, those whitey skin, his gentle cough.. it was so Korea!! Anyway, it's still bugging the hell out of me!

Not only that he has this gay tone but he speaks Hiligaynon with that angelic face of his! O crap!

No comments: