26.8.13

Consequence Made Funny

At school, it has been a customary tradition for us to be exactly 15 minutes earlier than the expected time. And when one minute has passed and the roll calling of name starts, you're bound to the feeling of doomsday tardy human being on Earth. Even after graduating, you're still no exception to the law of the school.

So our review start at 8am and you've got to be there at 7:45am. To make the story short, I was late several times and I have to pay for the consequences. Pick a random question and present it to everybody the next day with the right answer along with it's rationale.

My classmate, Mrs. Younghusband aka Cody John's girlfriend as she assumes aka Robby Ayala's one-sided lover, started it all by placing embarrassing pictures of our fellow ASC in the PowerPoint to be seen by everyone! I think, our batch was the only one who had the most entertaining consequences ever and we always look forward for it. Well, viola! My turn has come and I made my techy-bimbo skill take over me.

First Rationalization:


Second Rationalization:


And here are the GIFs.
The Sweet Drip..


The Ramp Model.. 
(Sweet caller's lovey dove or so that's what we tease them)



The Smart Ass Guy..

And 
The Fat to Thin to Fat Chubs.


Ethical Consideration:
This may be considered as a form of bullying but we love each other and the GIFs not that emabarrassing. It even looks cute, right? I love you guys!


No comments: