28.2.10

Vampire Addict

to prove that I really am a super fanatic of vampires, here's the list that I am a vampireholic!

  1. I've read the four books of Vampire Diaries in 2 straight days and is currently reading the 5th book.
  2. I've read 3 books of Vampire Kisses in 1 day and is going to read the other 5 books after i finish the 5th book of VD.
  3. I have vampire books stored in my computer awaiting to be read. These are:
-Black Dagger Brotherhood (7 books and waiting for the 8th book)
-Blue Bloods (4 books)
-House of Night (6 books and waiting for the 7th)
-The Immortals (3 books and waiting for the other 3)
-Vampire Academy (4 books and waiting for the other 2)
-The Secret Circle (3 books)
-Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side

So is this enough to convince you I'm totally a superb fan? Oh, and I just want to tell you that I've already detached myself from Koreans that once made my life complete. And for the finishing touch, I'm indulging myself in books on my cellphone(my cell has an Adobe, cool huh?) and particularly about vampires.

No comments: