23.12.08

wth Im doing

you wanna know what i've been doing recently?
(well the hell you care about me!)
oh well...
1. I've been watching this anime "Vampire Knight"
---> its the best!
2. I've been reading "Eclipse"
---> and until now I haven't finished it due to my 'hectic' sched.
3. I've been sleeping at exactly 1:07 am
---> I just want to put it... =D
4. I've been using the comp for 4 straight hours
--->Youtube, Friendster, this Blog...
5. Hideous-Malignant pimples are sprouting in my face
---> due to sleeping late and computer

So.. What have you been doing this coming-Christmas time?
=P

4 comments:

Roeyna May Famisaran said...

hahaha.
nd mag pa tama.
ang pimples.
remember,

Anonymous said...

then don't sleep late if you don't want your pimples to grow.=)

katkat said...

tippie!!!sleep early!dpat gmay lng pimples mu..may pictorial ka pa..haha

blueflame said...

tep, nami pics mu!!!!